As the field of social media marketing and communications expands, there is a great deal of information out there about general best practices. However, specifics about using these tools for school public relations are more difficult to find.
NSPRA experts are the best qualified to meet this need, and we have a group of knowledgable contributors poised to provide weekly posts:
- Melissa Baker, Autry Technology Center in Enid, Oklahoma
- Shane Haggerty, Great Heights PR in Dublin, Ohio
- Nicole Kirby, Park Hill School District in Kansas City, Missouri
- Ken Koch, APR, Francis Tuttle Technology Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Evelyn McCormack, Southern Westchester BOCES in Rye Brook, New York
- Leslie Robinette, APR, North Clackamas Schools in Milwaukie, Oregon
Do you have a suggestion for a future blog post? Contact Nicole Kirby, (816) 359-6030.